Q: Changed alternator, battery, starter, remote battery but no crank for a sec and no more, no start thanks

Changed starter, battery, alternator, remote battery, crank for a second then no crank no start thanks

A: The system should be scanned for faults. A ...

The system should be scanned for faults. A common fault to cause those symptoms is the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch) failure. It can also be a faulty key. Start by trying another key if available. The remote battery is just for that - remote functions (unlocking doors / opening trunk). If the battery in the key is bad, the vehicle will still start if the key and ignition switch are good. If you want to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the no start and help you get your car back on the road.