Q: Changed air mass flow sensor still engine malfunction is coming after 50 mailes

Diagonised maf sensor problem after changing sensor still got engine malfunction sign over 40-50 mailes

If you continue to get a mass airflow sensor code then you need to check for an air leak in the inlet tube and check engine for vacuum leaks. Make sure you are not using an oil filled air filter tat can contaminate the sensor and cause problems. If you continue to have code to sensor then a full pinpoint test will need to be done to find the reason other than the sensor. It may be a wiring or computer issue.

• Changed air mass flow sensor still engine malfunction is coming after 50 mailes