Q: Changed a 15amp dome fuse and now my car dies when changing gear into drive or park

Since i bought my car the interior dome light did not work. Finally i removed the 15amp dome fuse from under the stearing wheel area and a bit of a spark happend as if a fuse blew. Radio reset, car clock reset and my car is now dying when i change gear into drive. This problem just happened today so it has not been checked out.

3. Changed a 15amp dome fuse and now my car dies when changing gear into drive or park