Q: change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Sender circuit A bank 1 light goes on I change sensor 3times

Hi there. What code is stored? When a vehicle computer stores codes, they are meant to lead in the direction of the fault; not diagnose the fault. The computer presents us with a code that can specify a specific circuit, such as in your case. The computer has a set program parameter for that specific circuit. When the circuit deviates from that parameter, the computer sets a code; it does not know what caused the deviation, only that it failed. So, codes are not intended to diagnose, but to aid in the diagnostic process by leading a technician to the circuit/system at fault. It sounds like you could have either a wiring harness, engine computer, or mechanical fault. I strongly suggest you acquire a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.

3. change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on