Q: change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Sender circuit A bank 1 light goes on I change sensor 3times

3. change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Q: Can driving in heavy rain warp rotors?

Hi There, Driving in heavy rains should not impact the rotors as they are designed to withstand water. In some cases, in the event they are subjected to water continuously and develop severe rust this may be possible, but that...

Q: When I use the turn signals, both tail lights blink like hazard lights.

Hello. Without knowing exactly what wiring work was performed its nearly impossible to say definitively what the issue is. The brake light circuit and the turn signal circuit have crossed paths somewhere. The wires carrying the power supply from the...

Q: Steering wheel will pull to the right after pressing down on the accelerator.

Hi there. There are two items in particular that will typically cause this problem after having a suspension alignment. The first is known as a radial pull - caused by a tire that has a slipped radial belt inside the...