Q: change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Sender circuit A bank 1 light goes on I change sensor 3times

3. change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Q: When replacing ball joints can you just replace the ball joints or do you need to just replace the control arm?

Suspension components on modern vehicles are not as heavy as they used to be. Components like control arms can be lighter and thinner. Ball joints are riveted or pressed into control arms. Sometimes bolted/screwed. Since replacing a ball joint will...

Q: Car is shaking and smoking out of the tail pipe. I have replaced the spark plugs, alternator, and gaskets. It won't go past 50 mph.

Hi there. Check the following conditions that the engine could consume engine oil. Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve (PCV) is plugged up forcing engine oil into the combustion chamber Piston oil control rings are worn and leaving excessive engine oil...

Q: water comes into passenger side while car washing

When it comes to water leaks only a hands on test like you did will tell you where the leak is. Why the leak happens is most likely the body was not sealed at the factory good enough and as...