Q: change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Sender circuit A bank 1 light goes on I change sensor 3times

3. change3time sensor circuit ABank1@stillitgh goes on

Q: Front wheel is making a creaking noise

A creaking noise is going to be most likely a lower ball joint or lower control arm bushings. The noise is due to lack of lubrication and may be in the front wheel bearing also. Have the vehicle inspected by...

Q: I have an 06 Chrysler 300 all the dash lights come on the gauges fall to 0, then all lights on off and gauges go back to normal, w

There is a known problem where the driver's seat loses ground between the top part of seat and lower part of seat and will cause a static discharge and will make the instrument cluster reset. The fix is to add...

Q: Can removing A/C fuse stop the compressor working and breaking the metal parts?

The A/C compressor pulley will still rotate with the serpentine belt for the accessories but the compressor coil will not be energized to engage the A/C compressor clutch and no internal A/C compressor components will turn once you pull out...