Q: Change of rear coil spring

How much costs?

3. Change of rear coil spring

Q: Humming sounds during driving over 30 mph

The inner and outer edges of the tire tread wall on the affected side where the noise is coming from needs to be inspected for a cupping or cupping wear pattern. These types of wear patterns can produce a noise...

Q: 2009 ford ranger died while driving

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both....

Q: Car doesn't turn over. Replaced spark plugs and wires.

I would have a technician inspect your starting problem because it could be a number of things that would stop the car from starting.