Q: Change of rear coil spring

How much costs?

3. Change of rear coil spring

Q: What is wrong with my gas tank

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the fuel nozzle on the gas station's pump has a small hole in it. Once the fuel has filled up the tank and the filler neck, it reaches this small hole in the...

Q: Front brakes quit working

If you have brake fluid that is creamy looking then it is contaminated from the wrong fluid or water in the fluid. You may need to replace the master cylinder and reservoir along with any component that has any rubber...

Q: What could cause my car to hesitate from moving after hard braking?

If engine speed increases (i.e., the hesitation you are experiencing doesn't stem from an engine fault), the brakes might be sticking and/or the transmission (clutch, band, low hydraulic pressure, if you have an automatic transmission) is slipping. If you want...