Q: Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Labor to change both of the motor mounts on my gmc sierra?. I have the parts.

3. Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Q: When stopped at traffic light. My car hesitates and pops in the engine compartment unless you hold down the gas pedal.

Hello there, many faults will cause a popping noise in the engine compartment of your 1998 GMC jimmy. You have done well replacing the spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. If the problem is still there after all those repairs...

Q: Q: Battery

Hi Maurice, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic. In regards of your question about battery programming, unfortunately we currently do not provide this service. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230...

Q: Dead truck battery every time it's left off for a few hours.

If the battery is new and charging system output has been measured and is within specifications, the only reason a battery will discharge is if the car sits for a long period of time (batteries will self-discharge even if not...