Q: Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Labor to change both of the motor mounts on my gmc sierra?. I have the parts.

3. Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Q: ABS light, brake light, and engine power loss flashing on screen

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This is a typical and common problem with multiple vehicles that have sensors that monitor systems like ABS. The general issue is that when it gets damp and wet, the sensors absorb the liquid...

Q: "Charge Malfunction"

It sounds like there is a problem with the drive belt. It drives the alternator, water pump, and power steering pump. The belt may have broke, or some fluid leaked onto it causing it to slip. If the belt broke,...

Q: sierra hybrid car starts then stops, all service notifications show

To resolve this, the trouble codes will have to be downloaded, interpreted and followed up on in terms of performing specific diagnostic tests. To obtain the stored codes, I would recommend requesting a check engine light diagnostic and the mechanic...