Q: Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Labor to change both of the motor mounts on my gmc sierra?. I have the parts.

3. Change both motor mounts, I have the parts.

Q: Screen on the dash goes black randomly

I hate to be the stereotypical dealer mechanic, but the issue may be “normal.” According to the GMC bulletin PIC6106, the display screen may reset during high load situations. This is considered normal and will most commonly happen during a...

Q: Ignition lock faulty

The ignition lock assembly can experience a failure due to a faulty sensor, module, or even a worn-out key. I will advise that you have an experienced mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, to inspect the entire ignition lock assembly...

Q: Engine tick and check engine light.

Hello, thanks for writing in. It is possible that you have a fuel injection issue, but that is not that common on this vehicle. Most of the time when this occurs with a ticking noise also it is due to...