Q: Center console cup holders (rings have fallen off - think cup holder assembly needs replaced

my cup holder right behind the shifter and in front of the armrest center console has the silver rings falling off of it for both cup holders... from what ive seen online, I would need to replace the cupholer unit - do you guys do these sorts of replacements or can find me the tan nubuck leather item model number or part number? I am certain I can do this myself but I want to make sure part number is right, and also probably best to let someone who has done this before do it but if you dont order those sorts of parts and I did from MB dealer - would you be able to install?

A: We do not offer this specific service, but ...

We do not offer this specific service, but if you ordered the parts directly from the MB dealer, you could ask local shops to see if they can do this. Make sure that you have the specific color of the holder match the rest of the body. You may need to consult the dealer for the exact part number. If you would like to do install the holder yourself, the task shouldn't be hard. But if you are unsure, I would go ahead and bring it to a local shop or dealer for repair.