Q: Center console control not working

Had car detailed. Picked it up and radio a.c. heat flower seat heaters not working. Was working fine this morning. Tried to reset by disconnecting battery and checked several fuses. Any ideas.

Hey there. It is possible that the detailer may have gotten some cleaner on something under the hood that is an electrical component and therefore damaged multiple electronic systems in the vehicle. I would strongly recommend taking the vehicle back to the detailer and explain your concerns to them. If everything was working properly prior to getting the vehicle detailed, the issue likely occurred during the time of the detail. Therefore, it is very likely that the detailer will have some insight as to what may have happened and may be able to resolve the issue. If they can not resolve the issue, they should be held responsible for the damages to your vehicle considering that they did not exist prior to getting the vehicle detailed. If you would like to have the electrical system inspected, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can pinpoint the problem.