Q: Cental locking locks up automatically

Hello. I have an issue with the locking system in my car whenever I try to unlock it by putting the key in. The central locking system would just lock up automatically. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? Thanks.

Hello. It sounds like the central locking system for your car may need to be reprogrammed or reset. It is also possible that there is a problem with one of the components in the central locking system. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and inspect your power door locks in order to pinpoint your problem.

3. Cental locking locks up automatically