Q: Cental locking locks up automatically

Hello. I have an issue with the locking system in my car whenever I try to unlock it by putting the key in. The central locking system would just lock up automatically. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? Thanks.

A: Hello. It sounds like the central locking s...

Hello. It sounds like the central locking system for your car may need to be reprogrammed or reset. It is also possible that there is a problem with one of the components in the central locking system. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and inspect your power door locks in order to pinpoint your problem.