Q: Celica won't go into 2,4 gear. Owner said its a cable that is broke and needs to be replaced.

If this is true what kind of trouble is this, and the cost on it. This is all I know about this one, possibly going to buy it.

Also question on a Celica GS 5 speed Manuel I have a good size oil leak. What would the price to put the seals on it. Struts, shocks, with a fine tune up, and o rings put on ac.?

Hello. Yes, a broken, or loose shifter cable could cause the inability to catch 2nd and 4th gear. I would recommend having a pre-purchase car inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, evaluate your potential purchase, give you an accurate assessment of any damage or needed repairs,and cost estimate for repairs.

Regarding the oil leak, costs for seal replacement for the oil leak will vary greatly, depending on which seals are leaking (i.e. rear main crankshaft seal requires removal of the engine). The Pre-Purchase Inspection will identify from where the oil is leaking. For estimates on shocks, struts, etc., you can visit our estimator page to get a quote.

• Celica won't go into 2,4 gear. Owner said its a cable that is broke and needs to be replaced.