Q: CD stuck in radio CD player

My CD will not come out of my stereo's CD player. The radio works good though.

3. CD stuck in radio CD player

Q: Check Engine Light on code P3400 showing

Hello. This particular code indicates a performance issue with the cylinder deactivation system on bank 1. If you believe that all of the recent repairs are holding, then you may want to turn your attention the the solenoid and sensor...

Q: Rod Knock

Hello. This engine does have a series of common issues that can cause a knock. I have seen quite a few of them with rod knocks, but most of the time the issue is the timing chain. The warranty company...

Q: Q: Oxygen sensor

Hi There, As you may know, code P0430 relates to the catalytic converter not performing as it should. When the catalytic converter internals deteriorate, it is usually a result of the engine running too rich resulting in the exhaust gases...