Q: CD player working intermittently.

My CD player on my radio does not work all of the time.

3. CD player working intermittently.

Q: Sunroof squeaking.

Kia Optimas are known to have issues with their sunroofs, so you can rest assured it is not just you. Your concern with the rubber lining may actually be a quick repair. Sometimes the rubber slides out too far and...

Q: 2008 ford ranger wont crank

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with an issue with the starting system, you want start by making sure the battery is in good condition. Make sure its cables are clean, dry, and tight as well. You can...

Q: Spark Plug Socket size and extension bar

Depending on your preference I would recommend a spark plug socket 5/8 with at least a 8 to 10 inch extension. Get the locking type of extension to lock to the socket so it will not get stuck on the...