Q: Cd player on ford says driver malfunction. What can I do?

Cd player says driver malfunction .manged to get cd out whatcan i do and what does it mean

Typically, when a factory radio unit fails or a component inside fails the radio should be replaced with a new or refurbished unit. You can contact your local dealer to find a factory replacement or consult an aftermarket vendors for an aftermarket radio. Make sure the radio you chose will be compatible with your vehicles functions. There are also a few vendors that will take the old unit and repair the electronics, but some vehicles may not function properly with the radio removed if the radio is tied to other systems.

3. Cd player on ford says driver malfunction. What can I do?