Q: CD changer malfunction

The CD changer keeps saying the magazine is empty when it is full.

A: I know how frustrating it can be to want to...

I know how frustrating it can be to want to listen to music when you have plenty in front of you, but are unable to do so. There can be a few different reasons as to why your CD changer in your Mercedes is not reading the CDs in the magazine. The most common reason is usually caused by the CDs themselves. Some older CD players have a hard time reading CDs that are made at home, such as those burned from a home computer. If you have homemade CDs in your magazine, try replacing them with store bought CDs. If the problem still persists, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to stop by and go over your Mercedes with you. They will be able to determine why your CD changer is not reading CDs and assist you in making the repairs necessary to allow you to enjoy your favorite music while you drive.