Q: Q: Catalytic converter

Can I remove the catalytic converter and replace with a regular muffler & exhaust system?

3. Q: Catalytic converter

Q: Can I replace my rear flat with a donut and leave it sit on the donut for several months before replacing?

The vehicle should be okay as long as it is not driven. The temporary spare is designed to go only 50 miles. It does not have any time limit but only a mileage limit. It may need to be replaced...

Q: My front passenger headlight keeps going out

The first thing you want to do is make sure the bulb is actually burned out, that is the filament tests "open", as opposed to a situation where you have a good bulb but a bad terminal connection. You'll need...

Q: The check engine light came o and the code is P0420 and I can't figure what exactly to replace

As you probably know, the catalytic converter reduces emissions by injecting oxygen into the exhaust stream, mixing oxygen with the emission gases and essentially incinerating the pollutants before they can exit the tailpipe. The converter works with two oxygen...