Q: Caravan transmission filter and fluid change.Engine light on.

Hello, I did a 12 dodge caravan 62TE transmission filter and fluid change. I filled ATF4+ up to transmission can engage and driveable, I might over/under filled a little as there is no dipstick. But engine light was on after a few start. It's still driveable and no leak I checked, but only can go low speed higher rpm. there is some bubbles/foam when I stick a oil stick into the transmission fill tube, as I was trying determine the transmission fluid level. I guess might be over/under filled ATF or the ECU prevents it gets into higher gear. Just wondering what else I can do now?

3. Caravan transmission filter and fluid change.Engine light on.