Q: Car wouldn't go past 50 on freeway then surge forward

recently while on freeway my car wocaouuldnt go past 50 for about 2 mins then it surged me back up to speed this happens often.

Check your transmission fluid level. If the level is good, you likely have an issue with your transmission and it will need to be scanned with a diagnostic tool. Other potential culprits include a bad fuel pump, dirty air flow sensor, or a clogged fuel injector. I recommend having a certified technician inspect your acceleration issue in person to determine what repairs are needed.

3. Car wouldn't go past 50 on freeway then surge forward