Q: Car would crank but wouldnt start, bought and replaced new crank angle sensor because the diagnostics showed that was the problem,

Now after replacing crank angle sensor car still wont start, do i need to do something with the immobiliser or some things like that?

Hi there. What diagnostics were performed? What specification was used for testing and what were the findings of the test? What test was performed on the sensor/circuit? What codes were stored? When a computer stores a code it is meant to lead us in the right direction of diagnostic testing; it does not know what or how, but only that the circuit reading is out of specification. For example: the computer stores a code stating CKP circuit out of range. The computer only knows what it reads, it does not diagnose. This is where a qualified technician steps in for diagnostics. The circuit stated could involve the sensor, wiring harness/connects, ECM, electrical system, or something engine mechanical. It could be an expensive ECM or simply a broken wire. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technician that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.

3. Car would crank but wouldnt start, bought and replaced new crank angle sensor because the diagnostics showed that was the problem,