Q: car works fin engine light on code P0172

how i can fix i cant pass emission test

3. car works fin engine light on code P0172

Q: My 2008 VW Touareg v8 4.2FSI is leaking oil on top of engine and running down the front of engine.

Hello. The most common leak on the front of this engine is the valve cover gaskets. They tend to leak and cause this to occur. Most of the time the engine will need to be cleaned in order to locate...

Q: I just got a P0087 code on my Mercedes.

Hi there. A fuel filter can cause a restriction in the fuel line if the filter is plugged up. If you are getting a P0087 code for fuel pressure rail is low, then put a fuel pressure tester on the...

Q: I am having issues with the MMI system in my 2006 Audi A6

Hello. There are a lot of common issues with the MMI system in these vehicles. Most of the time the issue is with the software in the module. Reprogramming the computer will typically fix these issues, but I have also...