Q: car works fin engine light on code P0172

how i can fix i cant pass emission test

3. car works fin engine light on code P0172

Q: My battery is dead, and my only key is stuck in the key slot - 2009 Jaguar XF

If you can get into the car, you are halfway there. You can temporarily power up the system through the cigarette lighter's electrical connector. There are devices available that can plug into the power socket of your car and energize...

Q: How much does it cost to replace the lug nut stud on a 2006 Honda Pilot EXL

The cost depends on whether it is in the rear or the front and also on whether there is space behind the wheel hub to push out the stud and draw in a new one. If the wheel hub does...

Q: Interested in purchasing a vehicle

As for the car itself, the Audi R8 is a fantastic car. Very sporty and likely extremely fun to drive. I can see where the option to buy one at a likely discounted price due to the flood damage would...