Q: car works fin engine light on code P0172

how i can fix i cant pass emission test

3. car works fin engine light on code P0172

Q: EPC light on an now I have no power, brake an battery light is flashing

You probably have a dead battery. The computer systems on your car will be prone to odd behaviors when the battery voltage gets low, so you may see lots of things that don't make sense. The battery could be dead...

Q: My car it's overheating when i open theradiator cap it's empty andReservoir overfilling heater blows cold air after awhilegetswarm

If you do not have an external leak anywhere you can find and keep getting low on coolant then you have a blown head gasket and may need major engine repair for head gaskets and possible head damage. Have a...

Q: Car jumps while driving and has trouble going into gear.

If you have a manual transmission you may have an issue with your clutch. Automatic or manual transmissions can have electrical issues causing gear selection to be difficult. The jump you are referring to sounds like a hard shift. You...