Q: Q: Car wont stay running

why a car will start and idle a little bit,then quits.will start right back up,run a few then quit

3. Q: Car wont stay running

Q: Many issues with the car. Can a clogged catalytic converter cause transmission issues?

The catalytic converter has very very little to do with the transmission. The catalytic converter will keep the engine from being able to "exhale" and can cause engine problems and damage if faulty, but it wont cause direct transmission issues....

Q: Car overheating all of a sudden.

First I would check your coolant level. Let your vehicle cool down and look in your coolant pressure tank. It should have a mark that tells you where the full level is. If it is low you have a coolant...

Q: I have a around 1991 Camry Toyota LE I bought st an auction someone who previously owned put a self alarm with no brand name

The 1991 Camry offered a factory alarm option which appears on the vehicle wiring diagrams. It was referred to as the TVSS system (Toyota vehicle security system). First, be sure that what is installed on your car is not just...