Q: Q: car wont stay on

Car won't stay on will crank but won't stay on the battery died and since the security light has been on and won't stay on

3. Q: car wont stay on

Q: My 96 Cadillac Seville is running for about 30 mins and then my oil pressure lights comes on and says "stop engine". I've checked the oil and it's ok.

From what you've described, the problem sounds like you are loosing oil pressure to the engine and the light and noise are indicating that there is a problem. The fact that you are full of oil tells me that the...

Q: Starts but will not stay running unless you pour gas directly into the engine

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system...

Q: My Check Engine Light came on and the code read intake valve is stuck open

Hi there: Anytime you have an error code created, it is stored inside the ECU and triggers the check engine light. The only way to solve the issue is to have a professional mechanic to complete a check engine light...