Q: Q: car wont stay on

Car won't stay on will crank but won't stay on the battery died and since the security light has been on and won't stay on

3. Q: car wont stay on

Q: Rpms running too high

Hello. I suspect that the idle air control valve is faulty. The idle air control valve is supposed to smoothly adjust the engine's idle to the changing driver conditions, like stopping at a light. If it is malfunctioning, it can...

Q: where is the fuel shutoff switch location on 2002 honda odyssey

A fuel pump cut off switch was not used on the 2002 Odyssey. If there is no power to the fuel pump, the cause can be pinpointed if you request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. If your vehicle is not starting...

Q: Car won't go in reverse and died.

Your transmission is electronically controlled, a very likely cause that would prevent the transmission from shifting into reverse and then prevent the vehicle from starting is the transmission range switch. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, such as one...