Q: Q: car wont stay on

Car won't stay on will crank but won't stay on the battery died and since the security light has been on and won't stay on

Hi Melody. To start a vehicle, the electrical system, composed of the battery and starter, turns the engine over. Once running, the engine requires a constant flow of gasoline and good spark to keep that fuel igniting. If gasoline is not readily available, or if there is not enough spark, the engine will quit. It’s possible that the mass air flow sensor, fuel pump or ignition relay or distributor on your vehicle is faulty and needs to be replaced. The best way to pinpoint the source of your problems is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection.

3. Q: car wont stay on