Q: Q: car wont stay on

Car won't stay on will crank but won't stay on the battery died and since the security light has been on and won't stay on

3. Q: car wont stay on

Q: Overheating after brake modulator replacement

Hello there, there are a few things may have happened to cause your 2000 Cadillac Catera to overheat. The most common would be a radiator cap failure, air in the cooling system, or the wrong type of coolant. A qualified...

Q: Rpms running too high

Hello. I suspect that the idle air control valve is faulty. The idle air control valve is supposed to smoothly adjust the engine's idle to the changing driver conditions, like stopping at a light. If it is malfunctioning, it can...

Q: Car in park shifter will move through gears but wont shift through the gears its stuck in neutral have emergency brake on so it wont roll

From what you've described, it sounds like the shifter cable came off at the transmission or the shifter. I'd suggest checking the shift linkage on the transmission to see if the cable came off. This is due to the connector...