Q: car wont start dont know if it is the starter or bad wiring, or a bad ignition?

I have been restoring this 68 impala for a good year now and i cant seem to figure out if this is a wiring issue or a bad starter? i purchased a new battery, and installed it , i went to go start the car i turned the key and the lights came on but as soon as i go to push the ignition button it makes a single click noise and turns off all my power to my car. What do i do?
My car has an automatic transmission. Is it a bad starter relay?

3. car wont start dont know if it is the starter or bad wiring, or a bad ignition?