Q: car wont start .

Car was working and just stopped I don't get no sound lights nothing like the car is dead , when I try to jump it the lights come on sound works but still does not start once it fails to start it completely dies again . I have put a new starter new battery and alternator and belt . Please help me

Hi there. If you’re able to start the engine, but it quickly dies; it’s either related to a fuel delivery or ignition timing problem with your Monte Carlo. Some common component failures include mass air flow sensor, a faulty fuel pump or ignition coil. I would recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. car wont start .