Q: Car wont start

have a dodge avenger 2008 i had put radio, amp, and speakers in it one night i was driving my car i went to pick up a girl of mines now my car was still running i just had it in park. When i went to pull off i notice that the car wouldnt move so i tryed to start it again but it wouldnt even turn over to start. All my lights inside the car worked perfect. I tryed jumping it but still no start. Any answers? ?

It sounds like you may have a weak battery possibly or potentially a problem with your alternator or voltage regulator. Depending on how your new stereo is wired, this may have caused an excessive power draw causing a fuse to blow as well. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may have caused this.

3. Car wont start