Q: car wont start

hi my car has been sitting outside since april this year I just sold it to a young boy for £30 as he neededicated to buyou jumper cables to try and get the car started but no success so he also bought a new battery for £55 but the car still wouldn't start the lights come on and all the red lights come on inside the car any info would be great thanks

A: Hi there. The starting system needs to be c...

Hi there. The starting system needs to be checked to see if it is getting voltage. If there is no power getting to the starter then the clutch switch needs to be checked. If the clutch switch fails then the starter circuit will not work. If there is power there and still not at the starter then the starter relay and ignition switch will need to be tested. Most of the time this is a clutch switch problem.