Q: Car wont start.

I recently change the camshaft position sensor and crank also. The top one was melted . The car was over heating do to low colant "water" . What else could be wrong . Timing belt???

Hi there:

If you replaced the camshaft and crankshaft position sensor but did not replace the electrical harnesses attached to them; that’s probably why your 2012 Dodge Avenger is not starting. However, with an overheating situation; the list of possible reasons can expand dramatically. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection before you spend more money on parts and replacing items that might not be the reason for the problems.

3. Car wont start.