Q: Q: Car wont start

Car will try and turn over and will start then die immediately

3. Q: Car wont start

Q: Cooling fan won't stop running.

Hi there. The cooling system can leak from so many different spots that it can be hard to diagnose. If the problem occurred right after the thermostat and gasket were replaced then the work may not have be performed properly....

Q: Emission issue causing car to run poorly.

Hello. If the engine in your car is not running properly then that will typically cause it to fail an emissions test. If the check engine light is on then you should have the computer scanned for codes to see...

Q: Once my car reaches 60MPH, the steering wheel/vehicle shakes and vibrates intensely.

Tires that "appear" perfectly balanced on a dynamic balancer can still vibrate like crazy on a car if there is significant radial force variation in the tire construction, defective belts, cupping, uneven wear and so forth. If you have moved...