Q: Q: Car wont start

Vehicle won't start everything works lights, dashlights, windshield wipers etc. But won't crank.

3. Q: Car wont start

Q: Service ABS System, Traction Control System and Service Stability System

Hello. These systems are interconnected, since both of them can control individual wheel brake functions when operating. It is likely that one of the speed sensors are failing. To have this verified, have a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Will not attempt to start. Engine has spark. Also noticed oil was in the intake tube.

Hi there. Check to see if the fuel injectors are working. You can back probe them with a digital meter and see if the voltage is being metered. If the injectors are working, then check the crankshaft position sensor and...

Q: My car shuts off while driving and light comes on and I can restart my car could it be alternator - 2006 Saturn Ion

Hello. You should have the battery fully charged and then check the charging system to see if it is charging the battery. Replace the alternator if it is not charging. If you need help with this, a qualified professional from...