Q: Car wont start

Car won't start all the lights come on no clicking or any noise comes from engine. When u turn the key had the battery and starter tested both tested good all fuses are good relays are good just. Won't crank over or engage starter

A: Hi there. There are multiple potential issu...

Hi there. There are multiple potential issues that cause a vehicle to not crank over or fail to start. This could be a battery-related issue if the battery has low cranking amps, or a starter or starter relay issue not supplying the power to engage the starter. The best way to determine what is causing your Pontiac to not start is to contact a professional mechanic to complete an engine is not starting inspection.