Q: Q: Car wont start

Car won't start all the lights come on no clicking or any noise comes from engine. When u turn the key had the battery and starter tested both tested good all fuses are good relays are good just. Won't crank over or engage starter

Hi there. There are multiple potential issues that cause a vehicle to not crank over or fail to start. This could be a battery-related issue if the battery has low cranking amps, or a starter or starter relay issue not supplying the power to engage the starter. The best way to determine what is causing your Pontiac to not start is to contact a professional mechanic to complete an engine is not starting inspection.

3. Q: Car wont start