Q: Car wont start

My car wont start and when i turn the key theres no noise the radio windows and lights all work fine could it be the fluids?

A: This may be a variety of possible issues ra...

This may be a variety of possible issues ranging from a weak battery to a bad starter relay or burnt fuses.

This is not likely related to the fluids as they generally do not have anything to do with the car’s ability to start unless we are talking about fuel supply.

If there is a slight clicking sound when turning the key, this may suggest a bad starter relay. If there is nothing at all this may suggest other potential sensor failures somewhere.

I would recommend having this looked at by one of our mobile experts from YourMechanic. We can come to your home to diagnose your starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.