Q: Car wont start after driving

My car will start hard if its below 0 C but once it starts it runs great. After driving for about an hour and turning it off it wont start it will just crank but once left for 10-30 mins it will start

Hi There, Based upon what you are describing, it sounds like you may have an ignition coil that may be starting to fail. Ignition coils are exceptionally susceptible to problems with large temperature fluctuations when they are beginning to fail as a result of the outer coatings cracking which leaves the inner wiring exposed. When this happens, this causes them to short or otherwise become inoperable completely in some cases. They will generally start failing by working intermittently as you describe and then will eventually fail completely. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Car wont start after driving