Q: Car wont start after battery swap.

I have tried the 3 quick fixes for an anti theft reset however none have worked so far. The anti theft light flashes only when the front doors are opened and turns off when they are shut. There is no clicking sounds coming from the car aside from the normal electrical sounds. I have also tried to start the car with the spare key with no luck.

Hi there. Typically the anti-theft security feature will trigger an OBD-II trouble code when the battery is removed for an extended period of time, like when the battery is replaced. The only way to reset the system to my knowledge is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, where they will delete any OBD-II trouble codes stored in the system. This should resolve the problem you’re experiencing.

3. Car wont start after battery swap.