Q: Car wont start. 1995 Acura Integra

Car wont crank has new engine some times it turns on when i push it down a hill and pop the clutch it will start today it didnt

A: Hello. A no crank can be caused by a number...

Hello. A no crank can be caused by a number of issues. If this occurred right after the engine was installed, then it sounds like something was not installed correctly. It may be a bad connection at the fuse box. I would start by checking at the clutch switch first. If the clutch switch fails, then this will occur. If there is power at the clutch switch, then the rest of the system needs to be tested. If you need to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the starting problem and assist with repairs.