Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-98y9ftjs:173:8

Q: Car wont go into gear after starting it

We changed the front brakes and didn't bleed them then the next day the car wouldn't go into gear. Is it necessary to bleed the brakes all the time after replacing the pads

A: Hello - two separate issues here. Brakes - ...

Hello - two separate issues here. Brakes - when replacing brake pads and rotors, unless you open the hydraulic portion of the brake system, there is no need to bleed the brakes. Retracting the brake caliper piston does not require a brake bleeding operation to follow, although some techs view it as an opportunity to flush out some old fluid. Transmission/Clutch - The failure to go into gear sounds like a problem with the clutch hydraulics. This could be as simple as low clutch fluid - which suggests a worn out, and leaking clutch slave cylinder. Check the fluid in the clutch master cylinder reservoir first. Check underneath the car at the engine/transmission bellhousing for brake fluid. i would recommend you have the clutch hydraulics system inspected to determine needed repairs. A mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs