Q: Q: Car won't turn over

The motor is not turning over.

3. Q: Car won't turn over

Q: Q: Car cranks, but won't start

If you have teeth on the flywheel missing it is possible that if the engine stops at just the right spot the starter will not be able to engage the flywheel and turn it. In order to replace the flywheel...

Q: Car died at red light and wont start after replacing timing belt and spark plugs in 2006 kia rio.

Hi Kelly. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm a bit confused by some of the statements in your question. I'm curious how the replacement spark plugs were worse than the old ones? Did you install used spark plugs? If so,...

Q: I put a new alternator in my car yesterday it started up fine about the third time starting the car to starter relay just clicks w

A starter like any other mechanical and electrical part is subject to failing sometimes for no apparent reason. However, sometimes this is misdiagnosed as well and often times mistaken for something much more simple like a fuse or starter relay....