Q: Car won't turn over.

My car needs a new position sensor, but now it won't turn over. It's not the gas line, starter, alternator, or battery. What else could be wrong?

A: If you are getting power to the starter dur...

If you are getting power to the starter during key on engine cranking key position, the problem could be the starter. Since you replaced the starter, I would make sure your ground from the engine to the battery was secure. If the starter isn't grounded, it wont turn over. If there is no power on the starter signal wire during key on engine cranking key position, the problem may be in the ignition switch itself. It could also be a fuse or a relay. A trained technician, like the ones from YourMechanic, can help diagnose your issue.