Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1w7dy7sjs:173:8

Q: Car won't turn over or start.

For the last six months or so my car has been dying coming out of parking lots or at a stop light/sign. It just stalls I guess. So I have to turn the car off and restart. On Friday the car was fine. My boyfriend stopped on the way to work, then tried to start the car again. It did nothing, the radio turned on so it's not the battery, but it wouldn't turn over or fire. Just dead. The remote start works maybe 90% of the time now, but as soon as you hit the brake to reverse or drive it, it dies. We had a mechanic friend who hasn't been able to look at it, he was thinking fuel pump. We checked the ignition fuses, they are fine. Any ideas what it could be? I'm wondering if it's an easy enough cheap fix or if it's a write off. Thanks!

A: Since remote starters were not factory opti...

Since remote starters were not factory options, there is an aftermarket system in your vehicle. I would start there. If you can find out who the manufacturer of the system is, contact them to see if a wiring diagram is available so the wiring can be traced for any faults. If not, try locating the control unit for the system - it is most likely installed under the dash as it has to connect to the ignition switch wiring and disconnecting it entirely. Make sure to tape off any wires than may have been tapped into or cut. If you need help having going over the circuit and relevant systems, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the no start and assist with repairs.