Q: Car won't turn on

I'm having car trouble my car wouldn't turn on so I took the battery to auto zone and they charged it but they said it's no good so I need to buy a new one I took the old battery and put it in my car and it turned on but then when it was time to to go to work it wouldn't turn on again. So I took the battery to auto zone again and bought a new one but it won't turn there is a park aid fault service required notification on the car. Which has been there since the first time it wouldn't turn on.

If I remember correctly, these vehicles have a push button start and the key needs to be inside the vehicle for it to be started. At 42,000 miles, I will assume the car is at least a couple years old.

Try replacing the battery in the key fob. The park air service requirement may be unrelated as dirt covering a sensor can cause this warming.

3. Car won't turn on