Q: Car won't start

Car will crank, but it won't start. The crank sensor been changed, new coils and a board have been put in, the cam sensor has been changed, and the sparkplugs and wires have been replaced. All fuse are good, as well as the alternator and starter. The battery is new.

A: Hello. Another area to be checked will be t...

Hello. Another area to be checked will be the fuel rail pressure. An engine needs air and fuel as well as spark to be able to run. Your vehicle also has a fuel filter that can become clogged with dirt blocking fuel flow to the engine. Have an experienced technician inspect the operation of the fuel pump. They will be able to come up with an accurate diagnosis of your car’s starting issue and perform the repairs needed to fix your no-start condition.