Q: Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up

Same as above

3. Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up

Q: coolant leaking from injector 3

This could be from a couple of problems that may be unrelated. The first question is from where, specifically, the coolant is leaking. Depending on where the leak is coming from and if there are any other...

Q: Clicking noise when turning - 2007 Honda Odyssey

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Anytime when turning and you hear a clicking sound, that is the outer bearing on a CV shaft seizing up or slipping within the ball bearings. I recommend replacing both front CV axles...

Q: Q: No start and no crank.

Hi there. Check the wiring from the starter to the ignition switch. There is a loose wire or a break in the wiring that connects the starter solenoid to the starter relay. Make sure that all of the wires on...