Q: Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up

Same as above

3. Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up

Q: A.c blows cold air when stopped but after driving for a few mins it makes a hissing sound and blows hot air

It could be that the evaporator is freezing up. If the air conditioner works TOO well, ice can form on the evaporator core. When that happens the AC will blow hot air until the ice melts. There is supposed to...

Q: Why would my 2002 Honda Odyssey make a tapping noise when idling in park

Hello. Most of the time when a tapping noise starts on this engine it is from the valvetrain. It can be a failure in the clearance of the valves, or more commonly it is a failure in the variable valve...

Q: Vehicle hard starting & fuel economy issue.

Check for proper fuel pressure - both while the vehicle is running, and after running. I suspect you will find that fuel pressure is not being maintained in the pressurized portion of the system due to a fuel pressure regulator...