Q: Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up

Same as above

Hello. First we need to know if the vehicle is cranking over or not. If it is, then the heat is likely causing expansion and the electrical components are struggling. If the engine is not cranking over then the starter or battery are likely to blame. Both of these can be tested outside of the vehicle, and typically at your local parts stores. You need to replicate the symptoms in order to do other testing. Then with the vehicle not able to start, you will want to verify a few things. Make sure all the electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. This includes the charging, starting, and battery ground wires. You will want to test for spark and make sure the ignition system is working correctly. You may even want to make sure the cooling system and temperature sensors are working correctly. Further testing is needed to find the cause of the starting issues.

3. Car won't start while it's hot. After cooling it starts right up