Q: Car won't start when it's cold

OK here it goes I just bought a brand new battery 3 weeks ago my car starts ok until cold weather hits all the lights and radio work fine it just will not turn over only in cold weather it won't start not even with a boost can u please help me

Anytime a vehicle will not start or crank when there are weather extreme changes then it is going to most likely be an electrical connection causing the problem. It would be recommended to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to your location and check the systems and scan the computer when the problem is happening. This will be the best way to find the cause of the no start when it gets cold. If not then you will need to disconnect the engine and body computer and reconnect them several times with battery disconnected to see if a poor connection is the cause of the no start.

3. Car won't start when it's cold