Q: Car won't start; possible battery problem

My car won't start, and I think it might be the battery.

3. Car won't start; possible battery problem

Q: Gauges and Radio flicker when driving

This could be caused by a faulty power steering cooling fan. The Mini's have an electrically controlled fan that will de-activate power assist if the fluid temperature exceeds a programmed standard to prevent damage to the power steering system. These...

Q: How much to replace an alternator

Hello. The symptoms you describe are more commonly associated with a bad battery. If a battery is old or worn it may not be able to hold a charge, which will result in a no start condition once the battery...

Q: hello, my car did not start this morning, lights in car seem to work so I am guessing it is the starter

Hello...sorry to hear of this. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Be sure you have a fully, 100% charged battery that passes a load test. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not...