Q: Car won't start or won't stay running when I start it

Could the oil level in the car being too high like about a quart over full cause my air filter to have oil in it in return cause my MAF sensor to act up? How would I know if there is oil in the filter?

Overfilling my just a quart shouldn’t cause oil to get into your air filter. If it gets overfilled enough, it can make its way into the PCV system and then into the motor to be burned off. If your car won’t stay running, I would start by checking basic things like fuel pressure first. After than you can remove and inspect the MAF sensor, to see if it’s been damaged or soaked in oil. The best way to see if oil has gotten into the filter would be to remove the air filter and look. If it did get covered in oil, it’s likely a problem with the PCV system. I suggest having the issue diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car won't start or won't stay running when I start it