Q: Car won't start or reverse

My car won't start, the car won't reverse, and the air conditioning is faulty.

From that description, it sounds like your Hyundai Accent is experiencing some serious problems. I’m assuming that the faulty air conditioning and car reversal issues were problems discovered before the Accent stopped starting. However, in order to accurately determine why you are unable to place your Accent in reverse and why the A/C is faulty, we will need a running engine first. Due to the information provided being limited, it is difficult to determine exactly why your Hyundai Accent is not starting. It could be something simple like a battery or starter, or something more serious such as a fuel pump. In this situation, I would recommend enlisting the help of a certified mechanic to diagnose your car’s no start condition, and then look into your car’s reversing issue and faulty air conditioning.

3. Car won't start or reverse