Q: Car won't start or reverse

My car won't start, the car won't reverse, and the air conditioning is faulty.

3. Car won't start or reverse

Q: Q: Cranks over but won't start

Hi there. Although you indicated that you replaced the crank sensor, it is highly probable that the electrical harness that attaches to the sensor may be the source of your problem. If this wasn't replaces as well, I would start...

Q: having times when I'm stopped at a light and my Hyundai Accent Sedan 2010 loses power. Sometimes takes a while to restart.

If I interpret what you say correctly, it sounds like an electrical malfunction. I wouldn't worry right now about the struts and transmission flush. Those are high margin sales that many of the chains push on everybody that comes in...

Q: Gas meter always says full won't allow me to put full up on gas what can I do??

Hi There, It sounds like you may have two separate issues going on here. Your fuel tank sending unit is a unit that monitors the fuel level in your tank. When this is not working properly, you may notice erratic...