Q: Car won't start not even a sound. Then I leave for a few minutes and come back and it starts. Why?

Sometimes when I go out to start my car it will not start, won't even make a sound. Then I leave and come back later and it will start. Why does this happen.

Hi. Your symptoms match very closely to a failing starter assembly. The starter assembly is the small electronic motor that mechanically rotates the engine before it begins running on it’s own. I did not get your vehicle model so I was not able to find a wiring diagram. The starter circuit generally has a high amperage relay that is another common part to fail. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for possible leaks on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the starting problem your vehicle is facing and replace the failing components.

3. Car won't start not even a sound. Then I leave for a few minutes and come back and it starts. Why?