Q: Car won't start. Need to know what's wrong.

My car is not starting and I don't know why. I went to a mechanic last week regarding the same problem.

3. Car won't start. Need to know what's wrong.

Q: What causes the truck not to go?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the throttle position sensor (TPS) for voltage and resistance. There should be a 5 volt reference voltage to the sensor with a ground. There should be a resistance on the sensor. If there...

Q: Can my 2003 non-turbo 2.4 L engine be swapped into my 2004 turbo PT Cruiser?

Anything is possible, but it's not a straightforward swap. The powertrain control module (PCM) is different as is the wiring. I'm sure there are other subtle differences as well. You could use the 2003 as donor car and pull everything...

Q: Loud humming noise coming from the right front tire.

Hello there, many different faults will cause a humming noise from the front tire of your 2008 Kia Optima. The most common would be a failing tire, wheel balance, wheel bearing, dragging brake pad, sticking caliper, or a CV axle...