Q: Car won't start continuation

So I recently got a response from one of you guys ( Jay Safford "Hi there. You'll need to check the ECM data to see if there are codes and also to see if the camshaft and crankshaft sensor are sending signal to the ECM. If one is not working, then replace the faulty sensor. If you'd like help having this looked at, enlist a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, to come to your location for an inspection of the no start and assistance with the correct repair." ) very informative. Unfortunately you guys don't service my area so I was hoping to be informed on how to check those two sensors the proper way. Also is there anyway you guys can direct me to a wiring diagram for my car. Please and thanks for all your guys help.

Hey there. In order to test the sensors, you would need a scanner with capabilities to look at the computer data. The data of each of these sensors can be looked at while cranking the engine so you can see if one of the sensors do not work. One check you can do is to open the oil fill cap and see if the camshaft turns when you crank it over to check to see if the timing belt is turning the cams. I cannot help you with a wiring diagram since our software that I use is copyrighted. You may not have one of our mechanics in your area but may still find a local expert that can come out to help you out!