Q: Car won't start ... codes fuel level sensor b and fuel level sensor a

Car won't start ... codes fuel level sensor b and fuel level sensor a

Hi there:

You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all of the error codes. The fuel level sensor a and b code can be triggered by more than 10 individual sensors or mechanical components. By competing this inspection, they should be able to determine what is faulty and causing your 300 to not start.

• Car won't start ... codes fuel level sensor b and fuel level sensor a