Q: Q: Car won't start

The "tire pressure indicator light" came on while I was driving. I parked the car and while it was still running the radio went dead, then came back on. Then all of the indicator lights on the dash came on, then the car died and a little puff of smoke came out from under the hood, and it smells burnt. Now the car will not start, and turning the key does not make any noise, but all of the lights on the dash will work, the radio works, door locks do work, and the remote key lock works, just won't start.

Hi there:

It’s possible that you may have broken a drive belt or serpentine belt your Hyundai, which could cause multiple components to fail at the same time. However, there are dozens of possible mechanical or electrical sensor issues that might have caused this to occur as well. To be certain, you should contact one of our professional mobile mechanics and have them complete a car won’t start inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint what went wrong and what service needs to be completed to fix your car.

3. Q: Car won't start