Q: Car won't start

I bought a car today that was working perfectly fine when I was getting a diagnostics on it. I was able to drive to the shop and back in no problem. I tried to start it again later the same day and it didn't start. The engine will try to turn over slowly but then it'll just start making this clicking noise. The car shop I took my vehicle to said I have a transmission leak (nothing is wrong with the transmission it's just leaking is what they told me) and they also said I have a extended crank when starting my car and they said the cause of that might be the battery or fuel pump. I checked the car's battery after it wouldn't start and it's fine. So does that mean it's the fuel pump that is source of my car not starting? And if it is the fuel pump that's the problem, should I replace the whole pump or just certain parts of it?

Ps, the car is a used car.

Hi there. Sorry to hear, you are already having problems with your recent purchase of the 2004 Sentra. The description of the engine turning over slowly, then just clicking sure sounds like a bad battery. Dirty and/or poor battery terminal connections could cause the problem. The starter could also be the culprit for the engine turning over slowly and then starter just clicking. It is important to have sufficient engine cranking speed to effectively start the engine. The fuel pump could cause an extended crank if, the pressure is too low or has no rest pressure. A fuel pressure test would confirm the fuel pump has a problem. Best to replace it as an assembly. I recommend having your vehicle inspected for the no start condition by a certified technician from YourMechanic.